Saturday, August 20, 2011

Worship songs

I see The Lord


I see the Lord, I see the Lord
Exalted high upon the worship of the people of the earth
I see the Lord, I see the Lord
My eyes have seen the King The Lamb upon the throne
Who reigns forever more

The train of his robe fills the temple

A cloud of heavenly worshipers surrounding HIs throne
We join with them now crying
"Holy, holy is the Lamb, The Lamb alone"


link:
http://www.4shared.com/audio/wjnQvLuk/I_See_The_Lord_-_Ron_Kenoly.html
_____________________________________________________________
Hiding Place
You are my hiding place,
You always fill my heart with songs of deliverance.
Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.
I will trust in You.
Let the weak say I am strong in the strength of my Lord
 
______________________________________________________________
Selain Kau Tiada Yang Lain (Wilyar Kauntu)
                                        
Selain KAU tiada yang lain
Ada padaku di Surga Selain KAU tiada yang lain Yang kuingini di bumi Yang kuingini di bumi Sekalipun dagingku dan hatiku habis lenyap Gunung batuku dan bagianku Tetaplah Allah selama-lamanya

1 comment:

  1. thanks banget ya. Dr dulu pengen syairnya, sampe lupa nyari krn blm dpt2.

    ReplyDelete